Jokari - PC-Strip
- special sheating and insulation stripping tool for PVC-insulated data communications and control cables
- blades with special Titanium-Nitride coating (TIN) to achieve longer life, faster cutting and less wear
- no cutting depth adjustments required
- wire stripping range 0.2 - 4.0 mm²
- pocket clip
- high-quality, wear-resistant polyamide housing
- TÜV / GS approved
- length: 124 mm
- width: 35 mm
- depth: 25 mm
- weight: 46 g
- working range in mm ø: 5 - 13 mm
- working range in inch ø: 3/16 - 1/2"
- working range in inch ø (decimal): 0.1875 - 0.5"
- working range in mm²: 0.2, 0.3, 0.8, 1.5, 2.5, 4.0 mm²
- working range in AWG: 24, 22, 20, 16, 14, 12
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.