Jokari - No. 50
- stripping tool for all standard round cables
- blades with special Titanium-Nitride coating (TIN) to achieve longer life, faster cutting and less wear
- cutting depth can be adjusted with screw at the handle end
- automatic adjustment from round to length cut
- handle with soft, non-slip safety grip
- TIN coated spare blade included in the handle
- high-quality, wear-resistant polyamide housing
- length: 170 mm
- width: 29 mm
- depth: 55 mm
- weight: 116 g
- working range in mm ø: 35 - 50 mm
- working range in inch ø: 1.3/8 - 1.15/16"
- working range in inch ø (decimal): 1.375 - 1.9375"
- working range in mm²: -
- working range in AWG: -
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.