Velleman is a member of BSCI since the beginning of 2016.
Velleman is a member of BSCI since the beginning of 2016. The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI), a voluntary European industry initiative of independent companies and their producers, works worldwide to improve working conditions in the production of its members. Companies that are members of the BSCI implement the BSCI Code of Conduct in their supply chain. The Code of Conduct is based on the following internationally accepted guidelines:
• Conventions of the International Labor Organization (ILO)
• UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights by the United Nations
• UN Declaration on the Rights of the Child
• The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW)
• UN Global Compact
• OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
Posted on 01/01/16
Like our official Perel & Toolland Facebook page!
This Facebook page keeps you up to date about everything related to our products. Also don't forget to like the page to receive some cool updates, latest news and videos about our products.
And of course, feel free to share our page on your wall to update all your Facebook friends about Perel & Toolland. Check it out now!
Posted on 03/01/15